Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello Everyone!

I did get the facebook page up and running. It will take me a few days to learn it. But if everyone can go "LIKE" it and tell your friends! I will do a giveway at 1,000 fans. 1 envelope of coupons. Does anyone know anyone that takes expired coupons for the military. I will offer 1 envelop of those also at 1,000 fans. But I cannot find anyone that takes them.

What has every one found for Deals/Freebies? Anything good? I got my pandora jewerly today for taking a survey! and Don't Forget to check out the sites to the right they are a MUST for savings. There are some good ones I came across. Hope everyone is doing good!

Also check out this coupon booklet you can get in the mail. I do not think there is a limit to signing up for this I have gotten this a couple times in the mail. The Link is below...
https://www.thepromotionaloffer.com/hmsdrtv/?source=dawnultra

No comments:

Post a Comment